One of my favourite things to photograph definitely has to be Valentine’s Boudoir. Especially when clients come in wanting to give themselves some more self love.
Additionally, if you’re not sure what to gift your significant other for Valentine’s Day, these sessions make the perfect gift.
What Included In A Valentine’s Boudoir Session?
- Your very own professional Boudoir photoshoot at my private studio located in Kingston, Ontario.
- Professional posing and guidance (leave all the posing to me, I want you to be as stress-free as possible).
- Access to my client closet. Not too sure what to wear? I can help!
- Boudoir Prep Guide. One of my favourite things ever created. This is going to help relieve a lot of stress and questions to help you prepare for the big day.
- Same-day ordering appointment. This has been a favourite of all my clients and it’s so exciting to see your images the same day you have them taken.
- Luxury, high quality printed goods. If you wan to add a stunning album or wall art to your order, you have the option to do so using my amazing vendors only available to professional photographers.
- The option to add on professional hair and makeup. This is totally worth it and you’re going to feel like a total superstar!
- Payment plans. These are available to all of my clients and make things a lot easier to do.
Boudoir is outside of a lot of client’s comfort zones and that’s totally okay. It’s very important to me that I make things extremely easy for you to create a comfortable, amazing experience.
Want to learn more about the studio? Click HERE to see what it’s all about.
Additionally, you can learn more about the Boudoir experience by visiting the BOUDOIR PAGE.
And if you’re ready to get started and book your own session (or want to gift one), please head on over to my inquiry form.